søndag 15. juli 2012

Welcome Lillemor & Camilla ♥

The last days I have been so lucky to have the two most wonderful ladies visiting.
As a small welcome gift I made two Welcome-tags to them.
I have used the two mini stamps from Magnolia's last collection called Autumn Leaves.
Here is my tag to Lillemor
The image for her tag is called Tilda with Daisys and Mushrooms.

Under is my tag to Camilla.
The image is called Scooter Tilda.

I have put the image inside a shaker box I made.
{You can also read this post in my Magnolia blog}
♥♥♥
The few days together with my DT-friends in Magnolia have been like a fairy tale:)
I love being with them, and we spent most of our time crafting. 
My two friends Janne and Audhild also joined us.
You might think I made a lot of cards these days, 
but NO...:) But I have manage to color up some of the new Magnolia stamps,
and will make something with them to show here soon:)
I will also show you some photos from the visit!
♥♥♥
Thank you so much for the wonderful visit Lillemor and Camilla, these days were very special to me, and I hope we will meet again soon.
♥♥♥
Take care & thank you so much for visiting my blog.

12 kommentarer:

Maria Therese sa...

Å så fine tagger!! Tror jeg må ta meg en tur til deg :)

Iffa ...... sa...

Så underbara tags du gav dom när de kom!
Älskar att kika in här och titta på dina konstverk du skapar. Så underbar färgsättning du gör på dom. Shakereffekten på tagsen är så fint!
Ha en underbar måndag!
Kram Iffa

Ellen sa...

WOW Camilla.....It's beautiful!

Grtz, Ellen

Manuela sa...

Ohh, this is just beautiful and I fell in love with this cute Scooter Tilda too!
Hugs, Manuela

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekre tager ♥

Klem, Veronique

Anonym sa...

JUST WOW. So beautiful. Hugs Sheila.xx

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Hi lovely, can you tell me the name of the white paint you use on your beautiful cards please?
Love.mel. xxx

Camilla sa...

Hi Mel!
The white paint is called Gesso.
Here is a link to the bottle in Hjerteboden, so you can have a look: http://www.hjerteboden.com/product.html/claudine-helmuth---studio-gesso?category_id=78
Hugs, Camilla xx

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Thank you lovely xxx

Kortmanitove sa...

Kjempenydelige tags! Har til gode å lage shaker-kort... men det må vel bare prøves snart.. Kan man bruke alle slag glitter til dette, eller har du noe du anbefaler?
Takk for all inspirasjon!
Tove

Camilla sa...

Hei Tove! Tusen takk!:)
Ja alt mulig glitter går ann, men jeg synes noe som heter Sugar Coating er det fineste. Det er også dette jeg bruker. Her er en link til det i Hjerteboden, så du får sett hvordan det ser ut:): http://www.hjerteboden.com/product.html/doodlebug-sugar-coating-glitter---lily-white?category_id=140
Klem, Camilla

Janny sa...

WOW Camilla this is so beautiful, I gues Lillemor and Camilla where so surprised with this gorgeous welcome label, nice to here you have a very good time with each other, hugs Janny